Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Clare- An Abundance of Katherines

#6- A book by an author you've never read before

John Green... he's become something of a household name. I kinda wanted to know what all the fuss was about. Angie read, cried, and told me about The Fault in Our Stars, but I was like, "meh." I found a display at Barnes and Noble advertizing which John Green book is right for you. So I bought and read An Abundance of Katherines.

I know I'm going to offend all of the John Green fans out there, but I still don't see what all the fuss is about. Disclaimer- please remember I am not a very big fan of fiction. The characters were alright, but they weren't real... They were just characters, and this was just a story. It was a bit chintzy too... So my first impressions were "meh", and sadly this book did nothing to change my mind... I'm still feeling very meh about John Green. Sorry John if you read this. I know you are a real person, and I don't want to insult you. You've got a big fan base; you don't need me, lol.

Stats:
Angie: 6 books
Clare: 9 books
Total: 15 books
#26BOOKSwithBringingUpBurns

No comments:

Post a Comment